The hotel is located in the upper area of the historic centre, known as Rione Piazza, one of the most fascinating historical Italian cities, near the baroque Cathedral, the Bishop's Palace, the Palace of Bressani and that of Fauzone of Germagnano.
The hotel is surrounded by bars, pizzerias and restaurants where you can taste typical dishes.
As of the public transports, the hotel is located next to the a bus stop, the arrival station of the funicular to the train station, a 25-minute drive from the airport Cuneo Levaldigi, 70 minutes from the airport Torino Caselle, 70 minutes from the airport and the port of Genova.
ROAD MAP AND DIRECTIONS TO REACH US
Arriving from the highway - the A6 - take the exit Mondovì (arriving from Savona is the output after Niella Tanaro, coming from Turin that one after Carrù).
The district Piazza, where the hotel is located, is the highest district of the town of Mondovì.
After of the toll you can sight its tower and its bell towers.
Follow the signs to Mondovì Center, pass the city center heading for Savona and immediately exiting from the center, follow the sign for Mondovì Piazza, Biblioteca e Tribunale.
Take the uphill road on the left (Via Enzo Tortora).
Get to the top of the uphill until you will find a mini roundabout: turn right into Via Nino Carboneri, then continue uphill.
On top of the avenue you will find another mini-roundabout turn left 90 degrees (direction for Farmacia) and continue the road until Piazza Maggiore.
At the bottom of the square go uphill for about 30 meters: you will find on the right the Cathedral and left the hotel Academia.
Park on the square for the time necessary to drop your luggage.
The nearest parking is located approximately 150 meters from the hotel.
In case of need you can call the phone numbers: +39.0174.47183 or +39.373.7524863.
Mondovi is accessible by the A6 Torino - Savona (exit Mondovì).
- From Milan: highway A4 Milano - Torino to Turin, A6 Torino - Savona, exit at Mondovì;
- From Turin: highway A6 Torino - Savona, exit at Mondovì;
- From Asti: A21 Piacenza - Torino to Turin, A6 Torino - Savona, exit at Mondovì;
- From Genova: highway A10 Genova - Savona to Savona, A6 Savona - Torino exit at Mondovì; Savona: highway A6 Savona - Torino exit at Mondovi;
- From France: highway A10 Ventimiglia - Savona to Savona, A6 Savona - Turin exit at Mondovì.
For more informations: www.autostrade.it.
Mondovì is located on the important railway line Torino - Savona, which connects the capital of Piedmont and the French Riviera.
For information: www.trenitalia.com.
Mondovì is served by:
- Airport "Sandro Pertini" of Turin - Casellee (www.turin-airport.com): from Turin airport, located about an hour's drive, you can reach by train Mondovì using one of the many train that link Turin to Savona, or taking a taxi.
- Cuneo Airport - Levaldigi (web.aeroporto.cuneo.it): it has not transport links with Mondovì, however, you can reach the nearby town of Fossano, who is also placed on the railway Turin-Savona, and from there take the train to Savona.
- Airport Genova (www.airport.genova.it), about 1 hour and half drive.
- Milan Malpensa Airport (www.sea-aeroportimilano.it), about 2 and a half hours drive away.